We maintain a commitment to hire the very best and to provide exceptional service. Our movers and moving staff are outstanding, intelligent, experienced and well-trained. We choose individuals for moving careers because of their experience and potential, and especially because of their ability to service our customers in a professional manner. We believe all employees deserve a pleasant and appreciative work environment and Highland’s corporate culture reflects this. When you apply for a moving job (PDF) and begin employment with Highland Moving, you become part of one of the finest moving service organizations in Canada.
We currently have immediate openings in the following areas:
- Owner Operators for Provincial hauling, email resume to email@example.com
- Owner Operators for Canada and US service, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced Moving Packers, email resume to email@example.com
- Experienced Swampers, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relocation Coordinator:
- Working in the customer service department, you will be a key inside contact person, assisting our clients to complete a trouble free move. Candidates should have a friendly telephone manner, a helpful attitude and be determined to take care of every detail. Must be an extremely organized person.
- Email resume to email@example.com
To find out more information regarding available moving positions and to apply, contact us in Edmonton at 780-453-6777 and in Calgary at 403-720-3222 or complete our attached application form (PDF) and send to our attention.