Advantages of Highland’s direct retail home delivery service:
- Blanket wrapped: All furniture is blanket-wrapped; so there’s no need for in-store wrapping or crating.
- Direct to home delivery: Furniture is delivered directly into the residence and placed where the customer needs.
- Two man crews: Our crews can handle any size furniture delivery.
- Set up service: Experienced moving crews are trained and equipped to unwrap, assemble and place furniture.
- Point of sale scheduling: Customers can be advised of delivery dates and pricing at point of sale.
- Timed deliveries: We will contact your customer in advance of delivery.
Local Home Delivery Service: For companies that require professional deliveries locally and in surrounding areas, we offer the additional support you need. Highland can set up a schedule based on volume and timelines that will ease the pressure on your everyday local delivery service. As every situation is unique, our services are available at an hourly rate or on a “by the piece” basis.
White Glove Home Delivery Service: Highland’s direct to home delivery service offers Alberta furniture and electronic retailers a “white glove” option for out-of-town customers. Retailers can coordinate a delivery with their customer right at point of sale with schedules and pricing viewed on line.
Contract Delivery Service: Highland offers a complete outsourced home-delivery service. We will provide you with as many professionally manned trucks as you require to supplement or expand your delivery service.
Long Distance Delivery Service: Our fleet travels to virtually every corner of Alberta each week. We also service B.C. and Saskatchewan several times per month. Your deliveries can piggy-back on our already-scheduled runs to keep your costs to a minimum while still providing professional home delivery and set up.